Press Release, 1/13/2016 Unfortunately not every workplace can be called fun, energetic, and creative. However, our team members at Experiential, Inc. can attest that these cultural components can mean the difference between business success and stagnation. The most productive professionals are those who are encouraged, challenged, empowered, and supportive. These are the things that make people happy, and their happiness reflects in their performances.
Here are some of the ways that happiness impacts office dynamics:
• When individuals feel good, they tend to be friendly and helpful. As a result, everyone accomplishes more.
• Professionals who are happy are naturally more positive than their peers. Generally, they achieve greater success in every aspect of life.
• Positivity is contagious. Even if only a handful of colleagues are happy, they have the power to diminish negativity and spread a sense of optimism.
• Positive energy also stimulates greater motivation, increased confidence, and sharper focus. This means that people not only perform better, but they learn and advance faster.
• Happiness is a facet of emotional intelligence. It helps individuals make rational decisions instead of emotionally-driven ones. In turn, risks are taken carefully and strategically, and there are fewer mistakes.
At Experiential, Inc., we believe there’s a lot of truth to the saying that if you love what you do, you never work a day in your life. It sounds like pure happiness to us. Furthermore, if you embody the qualities described above, such as optimism, confidence, and enthusiasm, you can infuse them into any environment in which you work. This is a level of power that only the best leaders wield.